SalusCare Place is a Recovery Residence located in central Ft. Myers, Florida where individuals with substance abuse issues and addiction can find a “recovery family.” The first unit at SalusCare Place, The Bryce Burke House, officially opened on December 12, 2017 with a ribbon cutting ceremony attended by more than 60 community members.
- Residents learn how to live in recovery and what a life in recovery means
- Residents choose their path to recovery, and the residence community supports that path
- Residences are driven, governed and supported by its peers
- Residences offer low barriers for individuals who may have been criminalized or stigmatized due to their addiction
- Affordable rates (as low as $18.76 per day)
ADMISSION CRITERIA AND PROCEDURES
Individuals must desire a sober and supportive living environment.
Individuals must agree to comply with all rules and regulations of the recovery residence community.
Potential admissions will be screened to ensure appropriateness for the community.
Admissions will be completed by program staff.
Individuals admitted to the community will work with a Recovery Coach to assure they remain on their chosen path to sustainable recovery.
For more information about SalusCare Place, admission criteria or community procedures, please contact Rosemary Boisvert at (239) 333-3356.
*The recovery residences at SalusCare Place follow the standards of the Florida Association of Recovery Residences (FARR) and the National Association of Recovery Residences (NARR) whose mission is to support persons in recovery from addiction by improving their access to quality recovery residences through standards, support services, placement, education, research and advocacy.
FARR Code of Ethics
SalusCare FARR certificate
SalusCare Place Recovery Community Guidelines
SalusCare Place Resident Handbook
Link to File a Grievance with FARR