Statement on COVID-19 Precautions Implemented for Employees
SalusCare takes the safety, health and well-being of our employees and patients very seriously.
During this COVID-19 pandemic, SalusCare has implemented the following precautions:
- All staff working in the acute care and residential units of SalusCare are required to wear personal protective equipment including face masks/shields, gloves and gowns. Hand sanitizer is provided in wall units located throughout the facilities.
- Temperature checks and a questionnaire regarding potential COVID symptoms are completed at the beginning of each shift for staff working at campus locations. Staff are to report any changes in their health status immediately to their supervisor.
- Outpatient services have been moved to a remote status with patients receiving therapy, psychiatry and case management through the ZOOM app.
- Administrative and support staff who are reporting to campuses are required to social distance and wear face masks unless they are in their offices with the doors closed.
- Additional cleaning measures have been implemented through our contracted cleaning company to assure that all facilities remain clean and sanitized.
Are You The One We’re Looking For?
A career at SalusCare means being a part of a wonderful team of individuals dedicated to providing the best quality service to individuals in Southwest Florida. SalusCare prides itself in its task of strengthening the community by providing quality mental health and substance abuse services. SalusCare is a professional organization striving for innovation, while always hopeful and passionate.
Our staff is the key to our success in providing a continuum of mental health and substance abuse services for adults and children, including inpatient, outpatient and a wide range of community-based services. The majority of services are available within Lee County and specialized services are offered in Charlotte, Hendry and Glades counties.
We are committed to improving people’s lives for the better and seek the best and brightest to join us in doing this important and highly rewarding work.
Instructions for Applicants
- We look forward to considering qualified individuals for employment opportunities.
- Please note a thoroughly completed SalusCare employment application is the only recognized method to apply for employment with SalusCare, Inc.
- Résumés may be submitted as an attachment to a completed employment application but please be certain not to submit a résumé as a substitute for an application. Unfortunately, applicants who only submit résumés will not be able to be considered.
- All SalusCare employment applications are forwarded to Human Resources for processing.
- Please review the minimal qualifications listed for each position to ensure you qualify for each position you are interested in applying for.
- In order to be considered for employment it is important that you please complete all sections of the application. We will not be able to consider incomplete applications.
- All applications are kept in our active files for three months from the date of the application.
WHAT DRIVES US TO BE THE BEST?
Our mission, to provide exceptional and compassionate behavioral healthcare, drives us to be the best every day. In addition, our Core Values of Humility, Integrity, Respect and Effort are paramount to our daily operations.
To honor our commitment to these values and to further integrate them with our organizational mission and vision, it is imperative that we seek these qualities in the people we hire.
Deb Patterson, MA, LMHC
Vice President of Quality Management
SalusCare is a great place to work, otherwise I wouldn’t have been here for 27 years!
Because SalusCare offers a wide range of services to adults and children, you can work where your expertise fits best in the company; and SalusCare offers opportunities for career advancement, continuing education, and tuition reimbursement. SalusCare employees are great people to work beside since we share the same goal: To provide quality treatment in a compassionate environment. We are a team!
Certified Recovery Peer Specialist
I really enjoy my job on the Family Intensive Treatment Team (FITT) as a Certified Recovery Peer Specialist which provides support through someone’s recovery process. My position on this team of amazing peers is very rewarding when we are able to surround a patient with services to address their needs and, ultimately, reunify the patient with their children. I find the process of working with these families to be very interesting and fulfilling.
Clinician, Outpatient Therapy
I have a career that allows me to use my passion for starting new ways of thinking and feeling, strengthening families, and improving sense of self in our youngest patients. Reaching children and families to champion a cause such as abuse, addiction, anxiety, or some other difficulty has allowed me a heightened sense of purpose that only gets stronger every day here at SalusCare.
As an employee of SalusCare I can wholeheartedly say that this agency is an outstanding workplace. The sense of belonging and the full-fledged commitment to serving the community is what stands out the most to me. SalusCare allows me to do the two things I love the most: interpreting and helping others. In this capacity, I am able to provide language services to Spanish speaking patients with limited English proficiency who are seeking assistance with mental health and substance abuse disorders. By me helping these patients to communicate with doctors, nurses, clinicians, case managers and other medical staff it in turn allows them to receive the care they need, and not have to worry about the language barrier.
Director of Community Care Coordination
I have had the sincere pleasure of working at SalusCare for more than eight years and am gratified to be part of an agency that has demonstrated commitment to the community in many ways. I am proud of the reputation that we have upheld over the years, and our emphasis on providing quality care shines through in every area of the organization. It is the driving force behind a dedicated team of professionals that works together every day to inspire hope and perseverance.
WHAT TO EXPECT IF EMPLOYED AT SALUSCARE
Mission, Vision and Value Driven
We believe people can and do recover from mental illness and substance use disorders. Our mission is to provide exceptional and compassionate behavioral healthcare. We do so while treating patients, their family members, staff and other stakeholders with dignity and respect. We are comprised of people living in this community dedicated to creating and maintaining positive changes for this community.
We offer a generous benefits package for part-time and full time employees. The more hours per week an employee dedicates to working at SalusCare, the greater the number of benefits they may receive. In addition, SalusCare is also a proud National Health Service Corps (NHSC) site. NHSC’s mission is to build healthy communities by supporting qualified medical, dental, mental and behavioral health care providers working in areas of the United States with limited access to care. Click HERE for more information about the student Loan Repayment Program (LRP) opportunity for mental and behavioral health care providers who provide health care in urban, rural, or tribal communities with limited access to care.
Professional Growth & Development
- Training (internally and externally)
- Tuition Assistance
- Hodges University Discount
- Licensure supervision
- Internal growth opportunities
- Leadership skills
- Career advancement opportunities (we prefer to promote from within the company)
Diversity & Inclusion
We recognize that all people embrace deep-seated cultures that give their lives meaning, fulfillment and direction. We strongly believe these multiple viewpoints encourage community, stimulate innovation, and inspire excellence. We proudly hold diversity and inclusion as an integral part of our mission and goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and adhere to all federal, state and local regulations regarding the same.
We think it is important to say “Thank you” to our staff. We also enjoy celebrating accomplishments and successes and make a point of doing so in a variety of ways.