Statement on COVID-19 Precautions Implemented for Employees
SalusCare takes the safety, health and well-being of our employees and patients very seriously.
During this COVID-19 pandemic, SalusCare has implemented the following precautions:
- All staff working in the acute care and residential units of SalusCare are required to wear personal protective equipment including face masks/shields, gloves and gowns. Hand sanitizer is provided in wall units located throughout the facilities.
- Temperature checks and a questionnaire regarding potential COVID symptoms are completed at the beginning of each shift for staff working at campus locations. Staff are to report any changes in their health status immediately to their supervisor.
- Outpatient services have been moved to a remote status with patients receiving therapy, psychiatry and case management through the ZOOM app.
- Administrative and support staff who are reporting to campuses are required to social distance and wear face masks unless they are in their offices with the doors closed.
- Additional cleaning measures have been implemented through our contracted cleaning company to assure that all facilities remain clean and sanitized.
Are You The One We’re Looking For?
A career at SalusCare means being a part of a wonderful team of individuals dedicated to providing the best quality service to individuals in Southwest Florida. SalusCare prides itself in its task of strengthening the community by providing quality mental health and substance abuse services. SalusCare is a professional organization striving for innovation, while always hopeful and passionate.
Our staff is the key to our success in providing a continuum of mental health and substance abuse services for adults and children, including inpatient, outpatient and a wide range of community-based services. The majority of services are available within Lee County and specialized services are offered in Charlotte, Hendry and Glades counties.
We are committed to improving people’s lives for the better and seek the best and brightest to join us in doing this important and highly rewarding work.
Instructions for Applicants
- We look forward to considering qualified individuals for employment opportunities.
- Please note a thoroughly completed SalusCare employment application is the only recognized method to apply for employment with SalusCare, Inc.
- Résumés may be submitted as an attachment to a completed employment application but please be certain not to submit a résumé as a substitute for an application. Unfortunately, applicants who only submit résumés will not be able to be considered.
- All SalusCare employment applications are forwarded to Human Resources for processing.
- Please review the minimal qualifications listed for each position to ensure you qualify for each position you are interested in applying for.
- In order to be considered for employment it is important that you please complete all sections of the application. We will not be able to consider incomplete applications.
- All applications are kept in our active files for three months from the date of the application.
WHAT DRIVES US TO BE THE BEST?
Our mission, to provide exceptional and compassionate behavioral healthcare, drives us to be the best every day. In addition, our Core Values of Humility, Integrity, Respect and Effort are paramount to our daily operations.
To honor our commitment to these values and to further integrate them with our organizational mission and vision, it is imperative that we seek these qualities in the people we hire.
Deb Patterson, MA, LMHC
Vice President of Quality Management
Certified Recovery Peer Specialist
Clinician, Outpatient Therapy
Director of Community Care Coordination
WHAT TO EXPECT IF EMPLOYED AT SALUSCARE
Mission, Vision and Value Driven
We believe people can and do recover from mental illness and substance use disorders. Our mission is to provide exceptional and compassionate behavioral healthcare. We do so while treating patients, their family members, staff and other stakeholders with dignity and respect. We are comprised of people living in this community dedicated to creating and maintaining positive changes for this community.
We offer a generous benefits package for part-time and full time employees. The more hours per week an employee dedicates to working at SalusCare, the greater the number of benefits they may receive. In addition, SalusCare is also a proud National Health Service Corps (NHSC) site. NHSC’s mission is to build healthy communities by supporting qualified medical, dental, mental and behavioral health care providers working in areas of the United States with limited access to care. Click HERE for more information about the student Loan Repayment Program (LRP) opportunity for mental and behavioral health care providers who provide health care in urban, rural, or tribal communities with limited access to care.
Professional Growth & Development
- Training (internally and externally)
- Tuition Assistance
- Hodges University Discount
- Licensure supervision
- Internal growth opportunities
- Leadership skills
- Career advancement opportunities (we prefer to promote from within the company)
Diversity & Inclusion
We recognize that all people embrace deep-seated cultures that give their lives meaning, fulfillment and direction. We strongly believe these multiple viewpoints encourage community, stimulate innovation, and inspire excellence. We proudly hold diversity and inclusion as an integral part of our mission and goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and adhere to all federal, state and local regulations regarding the same.
We think it is important to say “Thank you” to our staff. We also enjoy celebrating accomplishments and successes and make a point of doing so in a variety of ways.